Get Involved with ASDP
ASDP offers a variety of volunteer opportunities for early-, mid- and late-career members.
- Volunteers play an integral role in the day-to-day activities of the society and contribute to the decision-making process that helps shape ASDP.
- Volunteers make connections with other volunteers and leaders in the profession, creating a powerful professional network.
- Volunteerism demonstrates leadership, service and professional dedication.
- Volunteers assist ASDP in achieving the goals outlined in the Society's Mission, Value Premise and Vision.
- Volunteer opportunities with ASDP are available exclusively to our members.
Learn more about ASDP committees, work groups and task forces. Before agreeing to volunteer, be sure to understand the time commitments and committee responsibilities. Please contact anyone on the ASDP staff with questions.
To volunteer to serve on one of the ASDP committees, complete the online volunteer commitment form by January 31, 2017.
You must be a member in good standing to serve on a committee. Not an ASDP member? Join today!
Contact Maggie Substalae at firstname.lastname@example.org or +1-847-686-2231.